Terms and Conditions
We at Rostrum Education are determined to make the internet a better place. The following terms and conditions govern all use of the rostrumedu.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website. The Website is owned and operated by The Rostrum Education LLP (“Rostrum”).
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) describe our commitments to you, and your rights and responsibilities when using our services. Please read them carefully and reach out to us if you have any questions. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Rostrum, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old
Terms of service:
- If you are under the age of 18 years, you can only use the Site in conjunction with your parents or legal guardian. Rostrum reserves the right to issue a warning, temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if you are under the age of 18 years. If you undertake any contractual obligation or enter into an agreement, you should be competent to contract as per Indian Contracts Act, 1872.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term Site refers to Rostrumedu.com and other websites, owned and monitored by Rostrum.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Rostrum. All contents are Copyright ©. All rights reserved. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Rostrum. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from Rostrum. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil penalties.
- Rostrum expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Rostrum does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site. Further, no warranty is made regarding the questions, tests, videos posted in Rostrum and whether the same will be part of the SAT/ACT/AP/IB/GMAT/GRE or any other such competitive examination. Further, Rostrum doesn’t warranty the clearing of the respective examinations taken by the User after using its services. Rostrum disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. Rostrum makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- Rostrum does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through Rostrum’s Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- Rostrum shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- In no event will Rostrum be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Rostrum’s Web site, or any information provided on the Web site, or in the Courses any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Course or interpretations thereof.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Rostrum harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Rostrum is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Rostrum is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Rostrum is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- None of the contributors, sponsors, administrators or anyone else connected with Rostrum in any way whatsoever can be responsible for the appearance of any inaccurate or libelous information or for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages.
- Some contents and/or services on the site may be offered to you conditioned on your purchase of a subscription. If you select to purchase subscription-based content/services and transmit to a subscription purchase request, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, that all information that you submit is true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all subscription fees you incur plus all applicable taxes.
- The viewing, printing, downloading or other usages of any content, information, document or graphics from the Site authorizes use solely by you for your own personal and non-commercial use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicence, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. You shall not be entitled to any updates or modifications on any content, material, documents forms unless specifically stated in writing at the time of subscription or purchase. No part of any content, form or document, may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (and not for resale or redistribution). Rostrum reserves the right to revoke your access at any point if you are found violating any of the above.
- Severability – If any term, condition or provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal in whole or in part for any reason, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties. The validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions or provisions, or portions of them, shall not be affected.
- Waiver – If you fail to exercise or enforce any provisions or rights under these Terms, it will be deemed as a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision or right.