Terms and Conditions
We at Rostrum Education are determined to make the internet a better place. The following terms and conditions govern all use of the rostrumedu.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website. The Website is owned and operated by The Rostrum Education LLP (“Rostrum”).
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) describe our commitments to you, and your rights and responsibilities when using our services. Please read them carefully and reach out to us if you have any questions. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Rostrum, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old
Terms of service:
- If you are under the age of 18 years, you can only use the Site in conjunction with your parents or legal guardian. Rostrum reserves the right to issue a warning, temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if you are under the age of 18 years. If you undertake any contractual obligation or enter into an agreement, you should be competent to contract as per Indian Contracts Act, 1872.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term Site refers to Rostrumedu.com and other websites, owned and monitored by Rostrum.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Rostrum. All contents are Copyright ©. All rights reserved. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Rostrum. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from Rostrum. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil penalties.
- Rostrum expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Rostrum does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site. Further, no warranty is made regarding the questions, tests, videos posted in Rostrum and whether the same will be part of the SAT/ACT/AP/IB/GMAT/GRE or any other such competitive examination. Further, Rostrum doesn’t warranty the clearing of the respective examinations taken by the User after using its services. Rostrum disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information. Rostrum makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- Rostrum does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through Rostrum’s Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- Rostrum shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- In no event will Rostrum be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Rostrum’s Web site, or any information provided on the Web site, or in the Courses any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Course or interpretations thereof.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Rostrum harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Rostrum is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Rostrum is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Rostrum is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- None of the contributors, sponsors, administrators or anyone else connected with Rostrum in any way whatsoever can be responsible for the appearance of any inaccurate or libelous information or for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages.
- Some contents and/or services on the site may be offered to you conditioned on your purchase of a subscription. If you select to purchase subscription-based content/services and transmit to a subscription purchase request, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, that all information that you submit is true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all subscription fees you incur plus all applicable taxes.
- The viewing, printing, downloading or other usages of any content, information, document or graphics from the Site authorizes use solely by you for your own personal and non-commercial use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicence, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. You shall not be entitled to any updates or modifications on any content, material, documents forms unless specifically stated in writing at the time of subscription or purchase. No part of any content, form or document, may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (and not for resale or redistribution). Rostrum reserves the right to revoke your access at any point if you are found violating any of the above.
- Severability – If any term, condition or provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal in whole or in part for any reason, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties. The validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions or provisions, or portions of them, shall not be affected.
- Waiver – If you fail to exercise or enforce any provisions or rights under these Terms, it will be deemed as a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision or right.
The client is notified that Rostrum Education is an impartial and unbiased organisation that offers educational consulting and counselling services; it is not connected to any educational institution and does not assure entry into any university. As a result, Rostrum Education won’t be held responsible if a candidate is denied admission to any college or university.
Services and Costs
Services Offered and Fees:
A definitive list of Rostrum Education’s services and the related costs are provided on the website. The website’s prices and fees are listed as exclusive of applicable taxes. Before the start of the services, full payment is required.
- Scholarships, Financial Aid and Fundraising: The scope of our services does not include help with financial aid documentation (forms, bank letters, etc.), nor does it cover continuous assistance in finding sources of money for additional studies. However, Rostrum Education may answer general inquiries about scholarships and financial aid.
- Visa Assistance: Rostrum Education, does not send applicants to consulates and government study abroad offices, nor do we provide guidance or guarantee in obtaining a visa to study abroad in any nation.
- Test Preparation: Rostrum Education does provide general test preparation, standardised test preparation, or help for any tests. The applicant is in charge of arranging registration, tracking test dates, and reporting results to universities.
- Materials from the School/Employees: As part of our service, we may assist in planning letters of reference from the School/Employees. To make sure that the paperwork is uploaded on time, the candidate must work with their referee in advance.
Payments: Rostrum Education encourages prompt, timely and complete payment of system-generated bills by internet banking, credit card, and debit card. The work of Rostrum Education will begin as soon as the money receipts are verified. Any additional expenses for other application fees, suggested service partners, WES, any courier incidental expenses, paid workshops, etc. are not the responsibility of Rostrum Education.
Fees are not refundable, transferrable, or partially or fully refundable. All payments are paid in relation to a certain application cycle (defined below) or mentoring program, specific services, and a specific applicant. Payments are not transferrable to other services, future cycles, or family members, and they are not refundable. Once the application cycle and process end, the case is considered concluded.
The client is informed that Rostrum Education is only a guidance consultant or counsellor and cannot offer or guarantee any outcomes, including admissions, internships, interviews, or results. Any responsibility resulting from the unsatisfactory performance of the services or failure to comply with the requirements set out herein shall in no event exceed the amounts paid by the Client. For instance, while Rostrum Education may offer some support with regard to scheduling interviews, the client is completely responsible for doing proper checks on the schedule, venue, and other factors.
Schedule & Hours of Work
Please note that the schedule below uses Indian Standard Time for all dates and times.
Hours of Operation: Rostrum Education is open from 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Indian Standard Time, Monday through Saturday. Availability on Saturday varies based on when the application cycle is.
Meeting Scheduling: The Rostrum Education team may arrange meetings with you in less than 48 working hours.
Public Holidays: The holiday season will reduce the availability of Rostrum Education experts (specifically Diwali and Christmas).
Holiday availability and application cycles:
Undergraduate Admissions for Fall Applicants.
Typical, applications for admission to institutions outside of India are submitted between August and January. Admissions decisions are subsequently made between the following March and July, and classes start in August or September. When you join Rostrum Education, preparation and assistance for the undergraduate application cycle start, and they last until about May of the year the admissions choices are made.
Diwali: All application-related services must be obtained no later than October 25, for applications due around November 1. To be explicit, from November 2, to November 6, Rostrum Education will not be accessible for early application-related suggestions.
December 1: All application-related services must be acquired no later than November 23, for applications that are due around December 1. To be explicit, starting on November 23, Rostrum Education will not be accessible for application-related inputs for the December 1 deadline.
December: On December 23, Rostrum Education will finish all work associated with current cycle applications. On January 4, we’ll start working on applications again. To be explicit, from December 24, to January 4, Rostrum Education will not be open for application-related contributions.
January: On January 8, Rostrum Education will finish its work on the applications for the application cycle year. To be explicit, starting on January 9, Rostrum Education will not be accessible for application-related inputs. The dates will be determined on a case-by-case basis in circumstances where there are worldwide universities with deadlines that are later than mid-January. One week prior to the application deadline, Rostrum Education will not be reviewing any application materials. (will not review application portals, essays, or any other related documents)
Postgraduate Admissions: Applications to institutions outside of India are normally submitted between August and January (for the autumn intake). Admissions decisions are subsequently made between December and the following April, and classes start in August or September. At Rostrum Education, assistance with the postgraduate application cycle starts about April 1 of one year and lasts until about March 31 of the next year.
December: On Monday, December 21, Rostrum Education will finish all work associated with the current cycle applications for the calendar year. Work on the current cycle applications will start again on January 5, To be clear, from Tuesday, December 21, through Tuesday, January 4, Rostrum Education will not be open for application-related contributions.
Summer School: Summer school sessions normally start in June, July, or August after applications for summer programs outside of India have been accepted on a rolling basis between November and the following March.
Rostrum Education’s Obligations
Guidance, Not Confirmation: Rostrum Education helps candidates create application materials, such as but not limited to essays, resumes, form inputs, and letters of reference (if applicable). The candidate is responsible for creating and/or obtaining all necessary documentation, including letters of recommendation. Rostrum Education will offer strategic recommendations that the applicant can use.
Work Plans: Rostrum Education will work with each applicant to build a unique work plan for developing and submitting materials/profiles. All application components must be delivered by the internal finalization deadlines provided by Rostrum Education, which are typically seven to ten days before the actual submission date. Within 7 days from the application deadline, Rostrum Education will not assess any application components, Essays or review of the portal.
Communication Response Time: The main forms of communication for Rostrum Education are email and WhatsApp. Rostrum Education will attempt to respond in detail, if necessary, within 48 business hours after receiving phone, email, or text contacts.
Material Turnaround Time: Rostrum Education operates from Monday through Saturday. This means that any materials you provide us by Monday morning will be evaluated and returned at the latest by Saturday at the end of the business day. Unexpected events may cause a delay, even though we always try to return documents as quickly as possible, especially when submission deadlines draw near.
Client Confidentiality – Information provided to Rostrum Education won’t be disclosed to anybody outside the company. Furthermore, we never utilize names without authorization or divulge our client list.
Collaboration among the team. Rostrum Education has a group of highly skilled professionals on staff that will help you through the procedure. Your lead consultant, who will serve as your main point of contact during this program, will be allocated to you. Please make sure you have excellent communication with him/her/them.
Completing the materials – Throughout the process of developing your application, many individuals might wish to contribute their ideas. This is fantastic, and we advise you to ask them for guidance as early in the process as possible. It is best not to reopen your application documents once we have finalized them. Our finalization process is collaborative and always involves a minimum of two readers to ensure the greatest quality. Rostrum Education will not reassess this content if an application is modified after the finalization. You are welcome to make any changes after finalisation.
The Client’s/Applicant’s Obligations
Original Work: For application submissions, the candidate must prepare or generate materials including resumes, institutional-specific essays, and other additional papers. Any content that has been submitted to an educational institution that has been plagiarized in whole or in part is not the responsibility of Rostrum Education.
Utilize Rostrum Education’s Comments to the Fullest Extent: Applicants are required to carefully evaluate Rostrum Education’s feedback on their application materials, including any recommendations, queries, suggested language changes, and potential deletions. In the event that any Rostrum Education input is unclear, kindly request clarification.
Regular Communication: Rostrum Education is aware that candidates have a lot of conflicting demands on their time. Please email us or WhatsApp message frequently, even with brief status updates or updates, so that we can support you.
Give Rostrum Education a copy of your schedule, including any exams (if any), and any travel arrangements: The commitments and timetable of each candidate differ. Please be sure to inform Rostrum Education of any scheduling challenges or openings you may encounter. Please let us know, for instance, if you have a deadline for a job assignment, a family duty, or a school. Rostrum Education disclaims all liability for any delays brought on by the applicant’s actions, inaction, or failure to communicate.
Be realistic about your expectations. Quality application materials/roadmaps often require careful, in-depth planning that takes time, space, and distance to complete. Therefore, it is asked that applicants consider this while analyzing Rostrum Education’s comments and when seeking or anticipating urgent feedback or contributions.
Email: When sending emails, please remember to “Reply All” or “CC” the applicant, guardian, and Rostrum Education consultants as well as all other pertinent, interested persons.
Follow Rostrum Education on social networking sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube to stay up to current on information about creating a profile, the application process, future events, scholarships, and other pertinent subjects.
Please provide a final PDF of all pertinent application materials to your shared file folder after submitting your application to the educational institution. These resources assist the Rostrum Education team in evaluating the content that can be recycled as well as assisting you in getting ready for interviews and future submissions. These files are safely preserved within our internal systems and not distributed outside Rostrum Education.
Satisfaction Survey and Testimonials: To assist enhance service offerings, Rostrum Education will ask for feedback following the interaction through customer survey and/or through email. Rostrum Education may also ask for testimonials, which will only be used once the candidate has given their final consent and will remain anonymous. Finally, Rostrum Education can ask you to act as a reference for potential customers. Rostrum education may use the student’s photograph for any promotional or motivational purposes, student will not claim any commercial against the same.
Keep Rostrum Education Materials Confidential: Only candidates who have hired the company for profile development, application, advising, and associated services are permitted to utilize the materials that Rostrum Education generates and provides under its exclusive license. There should be no sharing of these materials.
Scope of Responsibility
Rostrum Education will provide the following educational counselling services to the client:
- Consultation on the client’s academic and career goals
- Assistance with building an application strategy
- Shortlisting universities based on entry requirements
- Brainstorming sessions for essays
- Assistance for editing essays, resumes, and letters of recommendation
- Other services as agreed upon by the Counselor and Client
Code of Conduct
Clients are expected to treat Rostrum Employees with respect, decency, and fairness.
The client shall show respect for our values, beliefs, cultures, and faiths.
While participating and setting up meetings with the mentors, you shall follow any reasonable directions given by our mentors.
No form of harassment, victimisation, bullying, discrimination or threatening, malicious or abusive language or conduct will be tolerated towards our staff, visitors, other customers or service providers.
Cancellation of meetings is to be done 24 hours in advance and to be communicated to the mentor.
If the client fails to show up for a scheduled meeting, the mentors are only obligated to wait for 10 minutes from the time or else the meeting is terminated. We will not be held responsible for the delay in work in that case.
Technology and Communication Tools:
Application Management Platform, Google Drive & Meet, Zoom, Skype, and other web-based technology platforms are used by Rostrum Education in the delivery of its services. It is crucial that the applicant has constant access to a computer and the Internet on a regular basis. Although not necessary, having a smartphone with Internet connectivity is useful. Please notify Rostrum Education as soon as possible if an applicant cannot use such technology.
Application Management Platform: Rostrum Education will organize files on the online file-sharing platform using folders and subfolders. Please don’t make your own folders and utilize these ones as directed. The candidate will be added to this system by Rostrum Education so they may monitor the status of their essays, resumes, and other application-related materials. All papers submitted by applicants must be updated utilizing our naming standard on this platform. On this platform, the profile will also be kept up to date.
To increase productivity and efficiency, additional rules may occasionally be distributed and put into practice.