10 hour Oxbridge Program
MEET GWYN DAY
WHO IS GWYN DAY
Mr. Gwyn Day is a member of Mensa (with an IQ in the top 0.05% ). A Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and former banking Head Trader, Gwyn has been involved in the financial and education markets for over 30 years.
A specialist in Neurolinguistics for the last 20 years he has been coaching high potential students into top global universities (Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial and LSE, Ivy League, M7 plus Canadian and European schools).
He works with undergraduates and postgraduate students to obtain internships and Full-Time Graduate positions with the world’s top financial institutions, law firms, consultancies, and global corporates.
About the program
Gwyn will be working with you one-on-one, giving you personalised guidance for the whole process of applying to The University of Oxford or The University of Cambridge. The process includes-
- Assessing your current academic and super-curricular profile
- Reviewing what you already know and how to best highlight your strengths
- Guiding you to write the perfect personal statement for the UCAS
- Looking at College-specific requirements
- Preparation for Oxbridge interviews (through unseen material and a special study of past interview questions trends)
With an extensive experience of over 20 years of Oxbridge mentoring, Gwyn has helped over 75+ students secure admissions to the universities. Rostrum’s Oxbridge Mentoring Prep is thus sure to greatly increase your chances of securing admissions with the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge, taking you a step closer to your dream university!